Hawaiian Barbecue And Macaroni Salad. Hawaiian Macaroni Salad is one of my biggest guilty pleasures. It is a no-frills mac salad yet, it is so creamy and flavorful. I had a friend in Hawaii who was.
When I travel to Hawaii, I get Macaroni Salad every chance I get. And there are a lot of chances to get macaroni salad because they eat it with just. This sweet and tangy Hawaiian Macaroni Salad is the perfect side dish. You can have Hawaiian Barbecue And Macaroni Salad using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Hawaiian Barbecue And Macaroni Salad
- You need 1 lb of Thin beef.
- It’s 1 cup of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Teriyaki sauce.
- You need 1/4 of Brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ginger.
- It’s 1 cup of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 pinch of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Macaroni salad.
- It’s 1 box of Elbow Macaroni.
- Prepare 1 can of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 lb of Boiled rice.
Enjoy a taste of tropical flavor with this Hawaiian Macaroni Salad. Authentic Hawaiian Macaroni Salad is a delicious and unique pasta salad that's generously dressed in a super creamy dressing that's both a little tangy and a little sweet. This wonderful salad is totally addicting. While strolling around Hanalei, my husband and I decided to give it a try.
Hawaiian Barbecue And Macaroni Salad step by step
- Marinate your beef in a bowl with the soy Sauce Worcestershire sauce ginger teriyaki sauce pepper brown sauger and whisk all together add beef let Marinate for 1 hour.
- Add beef to skillet brown then add more teriyaki if u want set aside make your Macaroni salad.
- Boil the elbow Macaroni add Mayonnaise then chill in Fridge.
- And if u want the beef on top of the rice is great it is Optional.
- Make sure and save some Teriyaki sauce and heat it up a bit and u can add more on top of your beef or rice.
Hawaiian Barbecue Mix with Rice and Macaroni Salad Thank you for watching, Please Rate, Favorite, Like and Subscribe. Authentic Hawaiian Macaroni Salad has soft noodles, creamy dressing, and lots of shredded carrots. It's perfect for a plate lunch, a luau, or a barbecue. This super creamy Hawaiian-style mac salad is simple, yet the perfect complement to grilled burgers, ribs, or chicken. Simple and tasty macaroni salad just like you'd get at a Hawaiian restaurant.