Brad's Blackened ahi with prawn buttered pasta and sautéed Brussels. Brad's Blackened ahi with prawn buttered pasta and sautéed Brussels. cheesesteak poolkuu rulli – Mike'i Classic Vürtsikas Itaalia Subs – Soe võiga Lobster Rolls – õlivaba Soaked Cornbread – Mike New Orleans Old School Seafood Gumbo – Brad Blackened ahi kreveti võiga pasta ja hautatud. Sauteed brussels sprouts are delicious when shredded and sautéed with pancetta (or bacon), garlic and oil. If you don't think you like Brussels sprouts, I challenge you to try I love when people tell me they don't like Brussels sprouts, then quickly change their mind after tasting them prepared this way.
If you can find them still attached to the stalk, don't be intimidated–buy them, as they're likely more fresh. This pasta goes nicely with any entree. Guests always leave a spot for it on their plates. You can cook Brad's Blackened ahi with prawn buttered pasta and sautéed Brussels using 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's Blackened ahi with prawn buttered pasta and sautéed Brussels
- You need of for the Brussels.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of Brussel sprouts, wash, trimmed, and cut in half.
- You need 1/3 of LG sweet onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbs of bacon grease. or 5 bacon strips chopped.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbs of powdered chicken bouillon.
- Prepare as needed of water.
- It’s of for the pasta.
- It’s 3/4 lb of LG prawns.
- You need 1/2 box of tri colored rotini.
- You need 1 cup of marinated mushrooms, artichoke, and sun dried tomato medley.
- You need 1/4 of sweet onion, chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of basil.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- It’s 4 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of harissa infused olive oil.
- You need of for the ahi.
- It’s 2 of thick cut ahi tuna steaks.
- Prepare of original Mrs dash seasoning.
- Prepare of mccormicks island wood fire grill seasoning.
- Prepare 2-3 tbs of canola oil.
- You need 2 tbs of harissa infused olive oil.
It's great hot or served cold with fresh herbs from my garden.—Stephanie Moon, Boise, Idaho. My guests went wild over them!! I used to simply steam and put butter on. Sauteed Brussels Sprouts. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Brad's Blackened ahi with prawn buttered pasta and sautéed Brussels step by step
- Start by boiling pasta in 2 qt water till AL dentè. Drain rinse and set aside.
- In a frying pan add bacon or grease to pan. Add onion. Saute until onion gets translucent.
- Add the Brussels and saute until they start to brown. Stir often.
- Add bouillon and a half cup of water. Stir well. Cover and simmer. Continue to add water as needed and stir frequently until Brussels are tender. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Shell prawns.
- Using equal parts mccormicks and Mrs dash, coat tuna filets liberally on both sides. let sit while preparing the pasta.
- In another frying pan, heat harissa oil for the prawns. When hot add prawns and onion. Saute stirring constantly.
- After two minutes add marinated medley and seasonings.
- One minute before the prawns are done add pasta and butter. Toss to coat the pasta.
- While preparing the pasta in another frying pan, heat both oils for the ahi. On med high. Until oil just starts to smoke.
- Sear ahi for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes on each side. Do not cook past rare. Seasonings should blacken nicely.
- Serve and enjoy. For a spicier kick a little harissa oil can be drizzled over pasta or Brussels.
Written by Lacey Baier. in Sides. I've always been confused as to why Brussels Sprouts gets such a bad wrap with both kids and adults alike. To assemble the dish, on a dinner plate, spoon the mustard soy sauce on one side and the white butter sauce on the other. I love to make Brussels sprouts, but I do a few things differently. First, I steam the sprouts so they're mostly cooked before I even toss them in the pan.