Pan Seared Salmon with Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad. Our classic cucumber and tomato salad just got better with the addition of avocado, a lemon dressing and fresh cilantro. This salad is loaded with veggies; juicy tomatoes, crisp cucumber, creamy avocado and the cilantro and lemon juice make the whole salad so fresh and flavorful! This cucumber and tomato salad is so light and refreshing.
I'm always looking for ways to incorporate that. Pan Seared Salmon in a buttery lemon garlic sauce, topped with a delicious and fresh tomato salsa and avocado slices! Healthy, low carb, full of amazing flavour and so EASY to make! You can have Pan Seared Salmon with Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pan Seared Salmon with Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad
- Prepare 4 pcs of (@170 gr) salmon fillet, around 2 cm thick (with or without skin).
- You need 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt or to taste.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper or taste.
The side salad with avocado and cucumber is refreshing. The shaved red onion gives it the perfect tanginess that is need it. Dredge the salmon through the dill seasoning, coating all sides and shaking off any excess. In a large ovenproof skillet, heat over medium high a shadow of olive oil.
Pan Seared Salmon with Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad step by step
- Season the salmon with salt and black pepper powder. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat until shimmering. Place the salmon in the skillet, skin side up. Cook for 4 minutes until crisp.
- Carefully flip the salmon. Reduce the heat to medium. Cook for another 5-6 minutes. Remove from the heat. Serve the salmon with the avocado tomato cucumber salad. Yum! 😋.
Today I made roasted greek lemon potatoes, pan-seared salmon and a tomato, cucumber salad. Italian inspired, this tomato, cucumber and avocado salad is one of our family favorites. It's so tasty and so addictive that you just want to eat more and more of it. We make this salad all year round, even during winter. I often hear tomato and cucumber salads being labeled as 'summer' salads.