Turkey Taco Soup.
You can cook Turkey Taco Soup using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Turkey Taco Soup
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 2 cup of beef broth (more if you prefer it soupier).
- You need 1 envelope of ranch seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 4 tsp of cumin.
- It’s 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of cayenne.
- It’s 1 can of yellow corn.
- Prepare 1 can of white corn.
- It’s 1 can of petite diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of Rotel.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
Turkey Taco Soup instructions
- In medium skillet, brown turkey until cooked thoroughly.
- In large pot, combine meat, seasonings and broth.
- Add all remaining ingredients and stir.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cover and simmer for 30-40 minutes.