Microwave-steamed Tofu & Hijiki with Gingered Sweet and Sour Sauce. Steamed Tofu with Garlic Soy Dressing – a healthy and delicious side dish to go with rice. Extra-firm tofu lends itself especially well to steamed tofu because it retains its shape and density unlike softer tofu varieties, which may crumble during the cooking process. Fast and Delicious, Microwave Steamed Salmon!
Use this easy recipe to make Korean steamed tofu with dipping sauce. Known as dubu tchim in the Korean language, this dish can be made on the stovetop, or even in the microwave. Steamed tofu with a savory soy sauce garlic dressing. You can cook Microwave-steamed Tofu & Hijiki with Gingered Sweet and Sour Sauce using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Microwave-steamed Tofu & Hijiki with Gingered Sweet and Sour Sauce
- It’s 300 grams of Tofu (silken).
- It’s 2 tbsp of Me-hijiki (dried).
- Prepare 150 grams of Minced chicken breast.
- You need 3 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 of add as much (to taste) Young green scallions (if you like).
- It’s 1 piece of ●Grated ginger.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ●Water.
- Prepare 80 ml of ●Ponzu.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of ● Katakuriko.
As one of the most popular and humble Chinese ingredients, we eat tofu around the year. It is one of the best ingredients for a simple tofu salad in hot. The Best Soft Tofu Microwave Recipes on Yummly Soft Tofu Scramble, Spicy Korean Silken Soft Steamed Fish on Soft Tofu with Black-bean SauceMyRecipes. peeled fresh ginger, green onions.
Microwave-steamed Tofu & Hijiki with Gingered Sweet and Sour Sauce step by step
- Soak the hijiki seaweed in water until tender and drain.
- Put the tofu in a bowl and whisk until creamy. Add eggs, minced chicken, salt and pepper and stir.
- Spread a sheet of cling film on a deep dish (this prevents the tofu mixture sticking to the dish) and pour in the tofu mixture. Cover the dish with another layer of cling film. Make holes to let the steam out. Steam in a 600 W microwave for 11 minutes.
- Turn over the tofu mixture onto a big serving plate. Put the ● ingredients together in a small sauce pan. Heat and stir until thickened. Pour the sauce over the top of the steamed tofu mixture.
This Chinese steamed tofu recipe is packed with flavor from caramelized oyster mushrooms and a spicy Spicy Hunan Steamed Tofu and Mushrooms is made by caramelizing oyster mushrooms. Simple and delicious Japanese tofu recipes cooked in the microwave. Prepare easy tofu recipes at home. Cook food in the microwave the right way. Has anyone tried it and if so does it taste okay.