Baked Salmon and Shrimp. Easy Baked Shrimp Salmon Recipe, a quick one-pan meal with asparagus. Easy to make with little cleanup! Try Garlic Steak and Potato Foil Packs, Lemon Herb Shrimp and Broccoli Foil Packs, and Herb Butter Salmon and Asparagus Foil Packs.
The Best Salmon Shrimp Recipes on Yummly Salmon Lasagna With Tomatoes And Shrimp, Asparagus, Salmon, Shrimp And Spinach Salad, Shrimp With Smoked Salmon And Spicy Bread Sauce Season shrimp with salt and pepper. Transfer to tinfoil and place on top of salmon. You can have Baked Salmon and Shrimp using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon and Shrimp
- Prepare of Salmon.
- It’s of Shrimp peeled and deveined (raw or cooked).
- It’s of McCormick's Lemon Butter Dill Sauce.
- You need of Morton's All Purpose Seasoning.
- It’s of Old Bay Seafood Seasoning.
In a small bowl, mix together softened butter, seasoning salt, and garlic. Add a tablespoon on top of the shrimp and salmon. Close up the sides of the tinfoil so that the salmon and shrimp are completely covered by it. Grill or Bake the salmon and shrimp foil.
Baked Salmon and Shrimp step by step
- Turn broiler on and place oven rack on second level from top.
- Place salmon skin side down on aluminum foil lined pan. Sprinkle liberally with All Purpose Seasoning and Old Bay Seasoning. Lightly coat with lemon butter sauce.
- Place in oven and broil for 12 minutes. Remove and add shrimp around salmon and season the same as the salmon. Place back in oven for 5-7 minutes or until desired doneness.
Creamy Garlic Salmon and Shrimp is one of my all-time favorite weeknight meals. I love easy salmon recipes including Pan Seared Lemon Butter Salmon and Creamy Lemon Salmon! Sweet and savory pan-seared salmon topped with sautéed shrimp in cajun butter sauce. Trying to think of other ways to enjoy your favorite shrimp? Garlic Dijon Shrimp and Salmon Foil Packs and Baked Crispy Honey Lime Shrimp will surely satisfy.