Easy Spinach with Tofu Dressing. In a blender cup, add vinegar, soy sauce, miso, sambal oelek, sugar and gari. Pour dressing into a bowl and fold in scallions. Start your healthy eating diet today with a bowl of this pleasing, fresh, and delicious spinach and tofu salad with sesame miso dressing-a wonderful salad served at my favorite Japanese joint.
The original recipe called for a simple "dressing" of soy sauce and sesame oil. We've stuck to that theme but upgraded it to a creamy toasted soy & sesame dressing. Combine the first seven ingredients in a blender or food processor; cover and process until smooth. You can have Easy Spinach with Tofu Dressing using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Spinach with Tofu Dressing
- It’s 1 block of Firm tofu.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Spinach.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- Prepare of For the seasoning:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ground sesame seeds.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of Usukuchi soy sauce.
Store leftover dressing in the refrigerator. Cook, stirring, until fragrant, about one minute, and add soy sauce to taste. Add the spinach and stir-fry until the spinach wilts, about one minute. Stir in the sesame seeds, and add more soy sauce to taste.
Easy Spinach with Tofu Dressing instructions
- Chop the tofu into bite-sized pieces and arrange on a heat-resistant dish. Wrap in saran wrap and cook in the microwave for about 5 minutes.
- After cooking. A sufficient amount of liquid has been cooked out.
- Drain and let it sit to cool.
- Cut the spinach into 3 cm widths and wash. Julienne the carrots.
- Put each ingredient on its own heat-resistant dish, wrap, and cook. After cooking, chill in running water.
- Transfer the cooled tofu to a bowl while mashing.
- After draining the excess water, add the spinach and carrots and seasoning, and blend.
- Ready to serve.
This delicious vegan spinach salad recipe uses baby spinach, cranberries, slivered almonds, and tofu for a fun new take on a classic spinach salad. Pour oil in pan and start heating the oil; Clean and dry spinach then place in bowl. Test oil and when ready to go start frying the tofu. Put the ingredients for the dressing in the sauce pan, stir until sugar dissolves. Blanched spinach dressed in a savory nutty sesame sauce, this Japanese Spinach Salad with Sesame Dressing (Spinach Gomaae) is a healthy veggie side dish that goes well with everything.