Beef Biryani. Amazing Beef Biryani recipe just in time for the perfect occasion. Now impress the guests with your cooking skills. #HappyCookingToYou. This delicious beef biryani is great for freezing – just be sure to allow everything to cool first.
Heat oil in a pan, add whole spices and let it cook unless it makes a noise. Beef Biryani is super easy to make and while it may seem many steps are involved, I can guarantee you that they're all totally worth it. So let's get down to making Beef biryani step by step, shall we? You can cook Beef Biryani using 28 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Biryani
- Prepare of Rice Ingredients:.
- You need of Boiled rice 750 gms with salt and whole spices.
- You need 1 kg of Beef.
- You need 2 cups of Yogurt.
- You need 3 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of All spice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ginger garlic.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare of Ingredients for Biryani masala homemade.
- Prepare 1 cup of Brown onion.
- It’s of Tomato 4 chopped.
- You need of Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp heaped.
- It’s of Green chilies whole.
- You need of Podina 1 banch.
- You need of Salt 1 tsp heaped.
- It’s 1 tsp of All spice.
- You need 1 tsp of Roasted and crushed cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Mace grinded.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Saffron.
- It’s 1 pinch of Orange colour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Kewra water.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Choti Elaichi grinded.
- It’s of Coriander Leaves as required.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Yellow colour.
Serve hot, topped with beef masala/gravy and garnished with more fried onions, chopped coriander W/Salaam, actually biryani is W/Salaam, actually biryani is not ALWAYS layered. 🙂 It depends on. Beef biryani is a popular Indian and Pakistani dish that is fairly easy to make. Find beef biryani stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
Beef Biryani instructions
- Method: Marinate beef with all the given ingredients for 2 hours.
- Heat half cup ghee.
- Add onion with marinated beef, ginger garlic paste, whole green chilies, add chopped tomatoes.
- Cover and cook till done. Fry well.
- Lastly add coriander leaves, and saffron.
- Now put boiled rice on top of the beef mixture then colour and milk mixture and leave it on dum.
- Now ready to beef biryani.☺☺🍴🍴.
This beef biryani is pretty simple to make, similar to my mutton biryani. But it has a unique taste and a little spicy too. Making dum biryani is not at all difficult, the key thing is getting the rice cooked to. Amazing Beef Biryani recipe just in time for the perfect occasion. Now impress the guests with your Beef mix boti ½ kg.