Easy Salmon Cream Pasta. We are the UK's number one food brand. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help. This salmon pasta with a creamy garlic sauce is quick and delicious and makes an easy and elegant meal.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. This Salmon Pasta recipe truly is spectacular. From the creamy, luscious, flavorful sauce to the buttery seasoned, oven roasted salmon. You can have Easy Salmon Cream Pasta using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Salmon Cream Pasta
- Prepare 2 of servings Pasta.
- Prepare 1 of pack Smoked salmon.
- You need 1/2 of of an onion Sliced onions.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Margarine.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 100 ml of Milk.
- It’s 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Soup stock cube.
- You need 1 of Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Parmesan cheese.
It is decadence in a bowl perfect for date night or Valentine's Day but easy and quick enough for every day! Spray small rimmed baking pan with nonstick spray. A creamy Alfredo pasta tossed with flakes of hot smoked salmon (or plain cooked salmon). While the pasta cooks, season your salmon fillets with salt and pepper to taste and bake it until cooked.
Easy Salmon Cream Pasta instructions
- While you're boiling the pasta, heat margarine in a pan and lightly saute the onion.
- Add smoked salmon, give it a stir, add flour and lightly saute.
- Add cream, milk and soup stock cube and cook over low heat.
- When the pasta is done, add to the pan (you don't have to drain it.).
- Season with salt, pepper and parmesan cheese and you're done!.
Baking and cutting the salmon later will result in flakier salmon bits. This Easy and Creamy Salmon Pasta features quickly seared salmon tossed in a creamy smoky sauce along with your favorite pasta. This hearty and satisfying dish is loaded with flavor and comes together in no time. My creamy garlic salmon pasta has done really well (I hope I didn't just jinx it!), and I wanted to do something similar in this tomato salmon pasta. Although salmon is versatile and I like to prepare it several different ways, enjoying it with.