Andouille Sausage Slow Cooker Rice.
You can have Andouille Sausage Slow Cooker Rice using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Andouille Sausage Slow Cooker Rice
- It’s 1 lb of Andouille sausage.
- You need 2 cup of Rice.
- You need 3 cup of Chicken stock.
- It’s 1 can of Diced tomato.
- You need 1 can of Black beans.
- You need 1 medium of Onion.
- You need 2 clove of Garlic.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Thyme.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 2 dash of Hot sauce or more to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper to taste.
Andouille Sausage Slow Cooker Rice step by step
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker and put it on low for 6 to 8 hours. Check and stir halfway through, rice may need more time if using brown rice. Garnish with avocado shredded cheddar cheese or any condiment you like.