Rotini With Salmon And Haricots Verde.
You can cook Rotini With Salmon And Haricots Verde using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rotini With Salmon And Haricots Verde
- You need 3/4 lb of salmon fillets.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1/2 lb of Pasta.
- You need 1 clove of Shallot (minced).
- You need 1 lb of Haricots verde.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Vegetable broth.
- It’s 2 cup of Frozen peas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Reduced fat sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Sliced green onions.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chopped fresh mint.
- You need 1/4 cup of Chopped fresh dill.
- Prepare 4 of Lemon wedges (for serving).
Rotini With Salmon And Haricots Verde instructions
- Season salmon with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Add olive oil to fish. Heat pan over medium high heat; Siri fish for 8 minutes or until nearly cooked through. Removed to plate and cover with foil.
- Cook pasta and drain.
- He oil in pan; sauté shallots and asparagus 2 minutes until beginning to brighten; lower heat to medium, cover, and cook 3 minutes. Add peas and cook for two minutes. Stir in sour cream onions mint and dill, lower heat to simmer add remaining salt and pepper.
- Add sauce to pasta, toss. Flake salmon into large chunks and add pasta.