Spicy Tequila Lime Shrimp Tacos. Once the shrimp are cooked, make tacos with all your favorite toppings! You get a slightly spicy taco with a hint of tequila. Whether it's Taco Tuesday, Cinco De Mayo or just because.
In a medium sized bowl, mix together tequila, lime juice, hot sauce, garlic, salt, pepper and olive oil to make shrimp marinade. Preheat a grill pan to medium high heat (you can of course use a real grill, but just place the shrimp on skewers if you do). I decided to make a tequila lime marinade. You can have Spicy Tequila Lime Shrimp Tacos using 21 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Tequila Lime Shrimp Tacos
- Prepare of Marinate.
- Prepare 12 of garlic cloves crushed.
- You need 2 1/2 of Limes Juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Tequila.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Garlic Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground Cayenne.
- It’s dash of Ground Oregano.
- You need dash of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 2 lb of Fresh Medium Shrimp peeled.
- Prepare of Tacos.
- Prepare 12 of Taco size tortillas.
- You need 2 cup of finely shredded cabbage.
- You need 1/2 cup of Finely diced red onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sharp Cheddar Cheese grated.
- You need 1 large of Avocado, thinly sliced.
- You need of Cilantro Lime Jalepeno Drizzle.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Chopped Cilantro.
- You need 5 clove of Crushed Garlic.
- It’s 1 large of Jalepeno, sliced.
I was going to marinate chicken but being the seafood lover that I am, I ended up using shrimp instead. And I'm not just saying that because I'm a seafood lover. The shrimp soaked up the marinade much better than chicken would have. The Best Garlic Lime Shrimp Tacos Recipes on Yummly
Spicy Tequila Lime Shrimp Tacos instructions
- Add all ingredients together except Shrimp.
- Microwave for one minute.
- Set aside to cool while you peel and blot dry your Shrimp.
- Put Shrimp in gallon size zip lock bag and add marinate.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- Put Shrimp on skewers or use barbecue veggie roasting pan.
- Cook on grill until shrimps are pink.
- Place Cilantro, Jalapeños, and garlic in blender.
- Pulse 4-5 times to mix.
- Add Mayo to blender and blend well, about 1 minute.
- Add small amount of cabbage in each tortilla,.
- Sprinkle onion and cheese.
- Lay 2 or 3 avocado slices on top.
- Spread 4 shrimp on top.
- Drizzle with Cilantro Lime Sauce.
Easy Spicy Shrimp Tacos, Garlic Lime Shrimp Tacos In Germany, Tangy Garlic Lime Shrimp Tacos. Dry rubbed shrimp sautéed in a medley of spices until golden brown. The paprika, chili powder, and cumin give these shrimp tacos a nice smokey and mildly spicy punch, balanced with a little brown sugar and fresh lime juice. I'm a firm believer that all fish tacos need some sort of sauce addition. Shrimp tacos have become a weeknight favorite.