Potato & Canned Salmon Gratin. The potato is a root vegetable native to the Americas, a starchy tuber of the plant Solanum tuberosum, and the plant itself, a perennial in the family Solanaceae. Potato is an instant messaging tool focused on security. It is faster, safer, more open and completely free.
Jerusalem potato земляная груша, топинамбур, Helianthus tuberosus. Kafir potato кафрский картофель, плектрантус, Plectranthus esculentus. Borrowed from Spanish patata, itself borrowed from Taíno batata. (UK) IPA(key): /pəˈteɪ.təʊ/, [pʰə̥ˈtʰeɪtʰəʊ]. (General American) enPR: pə-tāʹtō, IPA(key): /pəˈteɪ.toʊ/, [pʰə̥ˈtʰeɪɾoʊ], [pʰə̥ˈtʰeɪɾə]. You can have Potato & Canned Salmon Gratin using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato & Canned Salmon Gratin
- It’s 3-4 of Potatoes *about 600g, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces.
- You need 1 can (210 g) of Salmon.
- Prepare of Salt & Pepper.
- You need of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- You need of Butter to grease a baking dish.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded Tasty Cheese (Cheddar).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped Parsley *OR Chives, Spring Onion, Dill, etc.
Potato is a starchy root vegetable of Central American origin. Learn about potato nutrition, types of potatoes, fun facts and history. Info for potato growers and retailers. The potato plant (Solanum tuberosum) is a member of the Solanaceae, or nightshade, family, a family of flowering plants that also includes the eggplant, mandrake, deadly nightshade or belladonna, tobacco, tomato, and petunia.
Potato & Canned Salmon Gratin step by step
- Cook Potato pieces in salted water until soft. Preheat the oven to 220℃.
- Drain Canned Salmon, remove unwanted large bones and skin from Salmon, and break into small pieces.
- Lightly butter a baking dish, place drained Potato pieces, sprinkle with Salt & Pepper. Spread Salmon evenly, squeeze some Japanese Mayonnaise over, and cover with shredded Cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the top is browned. Sprinkle with some green herbs and serve.
The potato is a tuber—a short, thick, underground stem with stored starches and sugars—of the Nutritionally, the potato supplies complex carbohydrates—essential for energy—and a very low. Wikipedia Article About Potato on Wikipedia. The potato (plural form: potatoes) (Solanum tuberosum) is a perennial plant of the Solanaceae, or nightshade, family, grown for its starchy tuber. A perennial plant in the nightshade family that was first cultivated in. Potato is the third most important food crop in the world after rice and wheat in terms of human consumption.