Brown rice flour PITHA and PARATHA. I'm curious and excited to try this recipe with my usual brown rice flour, millet flour, and sunflower seed flour to see if it would be more like a wheat tortilla. I used our tortilla press to squash the dough balls and they were the perfect size! In this video How to make Rice flour masala paratha in Assameses//Pompy's kitchen #Riceflour#Pompy's_kitchen# Thanks for watching Friends Dear viewers Please subscribe my channel.
bengali muger puli with detailed photo and video recipe. a classic bengali dessert recipe made with split green gram, rice flour and sugar syrup. the recipe is an extension to the popular pitha recipe which is basically made with rice flour or perhaps with wheat flour. it is generally made during the sankranti season, but can also be made as. How to make Paratha with Rice Flour. How to make Paratha with Rice Flour. You can have Brown rice flour PITHA and PARATHA using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Brown rice flour PITHA and PARATHA
- You need 1 and 1/2 bow of .Brown rice flour.
- Prepare 1 small bowl of .Wheat flour.
- It’s 3 of .Soaked Chickpea lentil 1bowl and.
- You need 1 bowl of whole red lentil.
- It’s 1small piece of . Ginger.
- Prepare 4 Pieces of .garlic.
- You need 2 of .green chillies.
- It’s to taste of . Salt.
Pitha or Phara or Fara is a spicy dish made from rice flour and spice bengal gram, eaten generally for breakfast or snack with tea. A great way to use up left-over rice or pulao and create an altogether new recipe. These parathas are very common in Gujarati homes, where the rice left-over from dinner is seasoned further, stuffed into parathas and served for breakfast or lunch the following day. These parathas can be served with methambo or quick mango chunda.
Brown rice flour PITHA and PARATHA step by step
- Take brown rice flour in a vessel.
- Add hot water to it. Mix well with a spoon.
- Add a little beat of wheat flour with hands, when it gets slightly cooled.
- When the rice and wheat flour mix well, put it aside.
- Grind soaked gram lentils and red lentils with ginger, garlic, green chilies by adding salt.
- Take out these beaten lentils in a bowl.
- Take 1 liter of water in a vessel and put it on a high flame of gas.
- Rise the rice mixer on the hands and make it wide by pressing it with your hands and Put the mixture of lentils in the middle with a spoon and And close it with both hands and press the edge of it.
- When the water starts boiling, put it in boiling water and cover it with a plate.
- Cook it in boiling water for about 10 to 12 minutes. When both sides are well cooked, then remove it in a plate,cut in to pieces and serve it on cooling.
- Now i will make the PARATHA from all of the above ingredients. In the mixture of rice flour, we will mix the mixture of lentils properly by hand.
- Now with the help of wheat flour on hand, we will make balls and will give them shape of paratha by pressing with hands.
- Put the paratha on the tawa and cook both sides well and put oil in it.
A paratha (parāṇṭhā) is a flatbread native to the Indian subcontinent, prevalent throughout the modern-day nations of India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Maldives, and Myanmar, where wheat is the traditional staple. Paratha is an amalgamation of the words parat and atta, which literally means layers of cooked dough. Alternative spellings and names include parantha, parauntha. Sprinkle water in the rice flour and steam the flour in idli steamer. Add the remaining ingredients, mix well and knead into a stiff dough.