Kanya's Smoked Salmon Salad. This SMOKED SALMON SALAD is topped with avocado, red onion, and the best lemon-dill dressing. This Smoked Salmon Salad is an easy and beautiful dish to assemble, tossed with a refreshing lemon-dill dressing. A secret to its success is the salmon itself.
Loaded with tons of greens, anti-inflammatory apple cider vinegar and heart healthy avocados. All you have to do is fill up a large bowl with. An easy and delicious arugula salad recipe made with baby arugula, smoked salmon, avocado, pear and red onion. You can cook Kanya's Smoked Salmon Salad using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kanya's Smoked Salmon Salad
- It’s 150 grams of smoked salmon,or more.
- Prepare 1 of iceberg lettuce.
- Prepare 1 of tomato,cubed.
- Prepare 3 of cherry tomato.
- You need 1/2 of onion,sliced.
- You need 1/2 of bell pepper,red ,yellow.
- Prepare 1 of red cabbage ,option if you have.
- Prepare 1 bunch of dills.
- It’s 10 of cappers.
- It’s 4 of olive.
- It’s 1 of sliced of carrot,not much.
- You need 1 cup of favorite dressing.
- You need 1 of olive oil,salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 100 grams of feta cheese.
- You need 1 of sliced of lime or lemon.
All Reviews for Smoked Salmon Salad Nicoise. Smoked Salmon Salad Nicoise. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. The Best Smoked Salmon Salad Recipes on Yummly Smoked Salmon Salad, Marinated Smoked Marinated Smoked Salmon Salad With Beetroot, Avocado, Green Apple, Almonds And Red Onion Served With Brown Soda BreadMy Emerald Kitchen.
Kanya's Smoked Salmon Salad instructions
- I serve this on clean wooden cutting board,or use big plate .base with all vegetables,with cubed feta cheese .,easy to eat .every bite full with cheese mixed in vegetables :).
- Cover vegeatbles with smoked salmon,top with dills,cappers,olives,crumbs feta cheese on top,drizzles with olive oil .serve with lime or lemon sliced , favorite salad dressing ,salt and pepper :).
Salmon adds smoky flavor. —Cathy Tang, Redmond, Washington. I like noodle salads to contain greens and protein if possible so that they can be one-dish meals for lunch or dinner. Finish with a sprinkle of sesame seeds, scallions, and salty smoked salmon. That's how you make an elegant noodle salad that's ready to go for. Smoked salmon with a little Cajun kick (Basically Hot Smoked Salmon) does wonders to any salad, especially a vegetable noodles salad!