Mike's Grilled Shrimp Quesadillas Or Tacos. The humble quesadilla gets a delicious upgrade with Manchego cheese, grilled shrimp and grilled red onion. These shrimp tacos have quickly become a fan favorite. The combination of avocado slaw, marinated shrimp, and garlic-lime mayo makes for a seriously delicious taco.
Oil the shrimp on both sides and lay the hottest side of the grill. These DELICIOUS shrimp quesadillas are a must try. We've made them countless time and will continue to make them forever. You can have Mike's Grilled Shrimp Quesadillas Or Tacos using 35 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mike's Grilled Shrimp Quesadillas Or Tacos
- Prepare of Grilled Shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of 40 CT Bag Shrimp.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- It’s of Lime Juice.
- You need dash of Ground Cumin.
- You need dash of Dried Parsley.
- You need dash of Black Pepper.
- It’s dash of Garlic Powder.
- You need 4 of Metal Or Wooden Scewers.
- It’s 1 of Grill.
- It’s of Taco Or Quesadilla Fillers And Garnishments.
- Prepare of Purple Cabbage.
- Prepare of Green Cabbage.
- It’s of Iceberg Lettuce [shredded].
- It’s of Mexican Four Cheese [grated].
- It’s of Queso Fresco Cheese.
- You need of Fresh Avacados.
- It’s of Mexican Sour Cream.
- Prepare of Quartered Limes.
- Prepare of Jalapeños [sliced].
- It’s of Fresh Cilantro.
- You need of Salsas.
- You need of Cilantro Lime Creme Sauce.
- Prepare 1 large of Bunch Fresh Cilantro [stems & leaves].
- It’s 1/4 cup of Lime Juice.
- Prepare 2 clove of Fresh Garlic.
- You need 1 large of Jalapeño [seeds included].
- It’s 1/4 cup of Green Onions.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Mexican Sour Cream.
- You need 3/4 cup of Whole Milk.
- You need 1/3 cup of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Each: Salt – Black Pepper – Onion Powder.
- You need 1 large of Kitchen Blender.
- Prepare of Breads.
- It’s of Fresh Tortillas.
Now, all that's left is to add some shrimp mixture in a tortilla, top with cheese, and toast until crispy. The outcome is crispy quesadillas filled with cheesy shrimp and a. Grilled Shrimp Quesadillas recipe that is going to having you going back for me! Preheat your grill to medium-high heat and oil the grates.
Mike's Grilled Shrimp Quesadillas Or Tacos instructions
- Chop everything in the Taco Fillers And Garnishments section and refrigerate.
- ° Blend everything in the Cilantro Lime Creme Sauce section very well in a larger blender. ° Place creme sauce in a plastic squeeze bottle or a large zip lock that you can use as a piping bag if need be.
- ° Dethaw, devein and deshell shrimp if needed. Pat dry shrimp as well. ° Pull out metal or wooden scewers. Soak wooden scewers in water for 15 minutes prior to grilling shrimp. ° Feed shrimp on scewers.
- ° Coat shrimp with olive oil and season with herbs listed in the Grilled Shrimp section. ° Grill shrimp for about 3 minutes on a hot, clean grill until pink and plump.
- My final secret ingredient is a powdered green chile, lightly dashed, version of original Hatch Green Chilies sprinkled on the shrimp. I'll include a link.
- Dried Green Chile Cost: About $11.00 per 1/2 pound and is available in Mild, Hot & Extra Hot. Know that the Extra Hot is much harder to come by and is usually on backorder. New Mexico Chile & Ristra NewMexicoChileAndRistra.com 1-(505)-603-3359.
- For the Quesadillas: Just follow the pictures below. ;0) Add your desired ingredients to tortillas. Clean, spray and turn your grill on low heat. Spray tortillas lightly with a vegetable spray. Carefully flip quesadillas over once heated and scored.
Grilled Shrimp Tacos With Creamy Cilantro Sauce. Assemble the tacos on corn tortillas. Add the cabbage mixture, followed by the shrimp. Other Sauces for Shrimp Tacos: The Garlic Cilantro Lime Sauce is THE BEST here. But if you need something different due to restrictions or preferences, our Magic Green Sauce or Cilantro Vinaigrette These shrimp tacos are fast, easy, and give me something to look forward to at the end of the day.