Asparagus, aubergine, feta and pomegranate rice 🥗. Slice the remaining aubergines into ½cm-thick rounds. The pomegranate molasses is the secret to this delightful roast aubergine and feta vegetarian recipe. Spoon the filling into the empty shells, then crumble the feta cheese over the top, together with a few pomegranate seeds and a little more mint.
Bend asparagus gently until it breaks at a natural point and discard ends. Toss asparagus pieces with infused olive oil and place in a single layer on a baking sheet (one with a side edge). Sprinkle asparagus with crumbled feta cheese. You can cook Asparagus, aubergine, feta and pomegranate rice 🥗 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Asparagus, aubergine, feta and pomegranate rice 🥗
- You need of Large bunch asparagus.
- You need 1 of aubergine.
- Prepare 280 g of brown rice.
- Prepare Pack of feta cheese.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 4 handfuls of pomegranate.
- It’s of Cucumber.
- Prepare of Tomato.
- It’s leaves of Salad.
Put the cooled aubergines, the beans, half the feta and half the pomegranate on a shallow serving platter. Prepare the dressing by mixing the remaining olive oil, lemon juice and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix well and pour over the salad. Crumble over the remaining feta, scatter the pomegranate.
Asparagus, aubergine, feta and pomegranate rice 🥗 step by step
- Roast aubergine at 200c for 30 minutes (until golden).
- Chop tomatoes and cucumber, mix with salad leaves.
- Boil rice.
- Finely chop onion, fry until soft and then mix in rice and feta and heat through for a few minutes.
- Steam asparagus for roughly 3 minutes. Keep checking it so it doesn’t go soft.
- Serve all together with a handful of pomegranate on top.
Made with aubergine and green beans, and topped with tangy feta and luscious pomegranates seeds, it's a real treat! Divide between the plates and top with red onion, feta, pomegranate seeds and parsley. Pour the dressing over each plate. Aubergine parmigiana is one of the most iconic Italian dishes. It is made with fried aubergine slices, layered with tomato sauce, mozzarella and Parmigiano Reggiano.