Cube steak and brocolli dish. Cube steak or cubed steak is a cut of beef, usually top round or top sirloin, tenderized and flattened by pounding with a meat tenderizer. The name refers to the shape of the indentations left by that process. Crock Pot Cube Steak is tender and succulent cubed steak smothered in a rich mushroom sauce in a slow cooker.
Cube steak can look similar to ground beef in the package, but it's an entirely different cut of meat After reading way too many cube steak recipes, the consensus is that you either cook it low and Didn't get the buttered noodles made, but meat was accompanied by steamed broccoli with cheese. Season the cube steaks on both sides with salt and pepper. Pour the flour onto a shallow plate and press the steaks into the flour; shake off the excess flour. You can cook Cube steak and brocolli dish using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cube steak and brocolli dish
- It’s 2 lb of cube steak.
- Prepare 16 oz of brocolli(or perferred veggies).
- Prepare 2 envelope of brown gravy mix.
- Prepare 1 small of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 small of bell pepper(or more if you like).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of your favorite oil (i use evoo).
- Prepare 1 of season.
- It’s 1 of brown or white rice or noodles (i perfer rice).
I've made cubed steak a thousand times but following this recipe and simmering for a couple hours turned this into a family fave! Remove from the pan and set aside. Add the remaining teaspoon of olive oil to the pan, then add Return the cooked vegetables and steak to the pan and stir to distribute. Transfer the noodles to a serving dish and garnish with green onions.
Cube steak and brocolli dish step by step
- Chop and cook cube steak, onions and pepper.
- Add brocolli to cooked steak.
- Make gravy according to package directions.
- Add soy sauce and oil to gravy once done.
- Combine meat, oinon and pepper mixture to the gravy mixture and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve over cooked rice or noodles.
When you allow the Instant Pot Cubed Steak and Gravy to natural release for five minutes is where the magic happens. Once you make Instant Pot Cubed Steak and Gravy, I promise you won't go back to stovetop or oven methods. You can't get the same tenderness and juicy flavors without the instant pot. Baked cube steak recipes are really popular among my readers. When cooked, they are so tender and juicy.