Beef and broccoli crock pot. Add beef broth, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, Sriracha, garlic, and green onions. Crock pot beef and broccoli that's better than take out!" Thanksgiving is over and I am still exhausted, what about you? It seems like I've been in the This dish is full of flavor and taste much better in the crock pot than if you made it on the stove top.
Place slices of beef in the liquid and toss to coat. Pour into crock pot, add the broccoli and gently stir to combine. It's so easy to make a crock pot beef and broccoli in your slow cooker. You can have Beef and broccoli crock pot using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef and broccoli crock pot
- You need 1 lb of boneless beef chuck roast sliced into strips.
- Prepare 1 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 3 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sauce from crock pot after being cooked.
- You need 1 of Fresh broccoli.
- It’s 1 of Cooked rice.
You don't even have to brown the meat first. Just dump it all in and cook. So, I thought I'd try making a crock pot beef and broccoli. I got the idea from a recipe I saw at Betty Crocker.
Beef and broccoli crock pot step by step
- Place beef in crock pot. In a small bowl combine broth, soy sauce, sugar, oil and garlic. Pour over the beef. Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- In a cup combine cornstarch and cooked sauce and stir until smooth. Add to crock pot. Stir well to combine. Add broccoli to crock pot and stir to combine.
- Cover and cook 30 mins more on high. The sauce will boil and thicken. Serve over rice.
The slow cooker is a fantastic tool that I. This is why this slow cooker beef and broccoli is the PERFECT meal to break in a slow cooker. It's not just for cooler weather though. My husband and I absolutely love this dish! We make at least once a month.