Sweet Glazed Salmon. Sweet & Spicy Glazed Salmon There's a bit of magic going on here: A glaze of brown sugar, mustard, soy sauce and ginger is baked atop salmon to create a sweet-tangy entree. Easy to make gluten-free and paleo compliant. Sometimes I get so caught up in the fun, crazy, exotic recipes on this blog.
Sweet, spicy, salty, sour—just four ingredients hit all the flavor notes in the sauce for this top-rated salmon dish. Cook and stir until the brown sugar is dissolved. An easy-to-make marinade enhances broiled salmon with the sweet-spicy flavors of brown sugar, soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, red pepper flakes, garlic and onion powders, and fresh cilantro. You can have Sweet Glazed Salmon using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Glazed Salmon
- Prepare 2 lb of Salmon filet.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Packed Brown Sugar.
- It’s 6 tbsp of Melted Butter.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
- It’s 2 1/4 tsp of Dill Weed.
- You need 3/4 tsp of Chili Powder.
- It’s of Lemon pepper seasoning.
Sweet and spicy red pepper jelly is combined with savory herbs for a flavorful glaze that gives the fish a crispy exterior and a tender, buttery inside. In a saucepan over medium heat, mix together the apricot nectar, dried apricots, honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, cinnamon and cayenne. Whisk together stock and cornstarch in a small saucepan. This Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon Recipe is an easy weeknight dinner idea that will have everyone coming back for seconds!
Sweet Glazed Salmon instructions
- Rub salmon with lemon pepper seasoning & set aside.
- Mix all the other ingredients (except salmon & lemon pepper) in a small bowl.
- Pour 1/2 a cup of the mixture into a sauce pan and warm over low heat stirring occasionally.
- Grill salmon for 5 minutes on medium then brush with the remaining mixture.
- Continue cooking 10-15 minutes with the cover down, basting occasionally.
- Serve with the warmed sauce.
Pan seared salmon that's crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, and smothered in a sweet and tangy brown sugar glaze. Looking for more pan seared salmon recipes? Try this recipe for creamy pan seared salmon. To make the browned butter lime sauce, melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. By baking the Maple-Glazed Salmon with Sweet Potatoes and Broccoli all on one tray, there are very few dishes to wash at the end of this family-friendly meal!