Ginger prawn. Ginger Prawns from Maimoona Yasmeen's Recipes. Add the prawns, garlic, ginger and chilli and stir-fry until the prawns change colour. Add the spring onions and the prawns and heat through.
Now add the prawns and stir properly. Stir the contents constantly and cook until the prawns are well cooked. Ginger prawns are one of the best ways to eat prawns. You can have Ginger prawn using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ginger prawn
- It’s 2 Tablespoon of oyster sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fish sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s of Prawn.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Ginger.
- You need of Garlic.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Leek as garnish.
- It’s of ? big chili as.
The ginger just pairs so well with everything that works well with prawns. A little bit of lemon stops the ginger from becoming overpowering and. tiger prawns. olive oil. ginger. garlic. How to Make Tiger Prawns in Garlic Ginger Soy Sauce. Bar Style Ginger Prawns is an excellent appetizer or snack item and a very popular restaurant dish having Oriental influence.
Ginger prawn instructions
- Heat your wok,pot in about two tablespoon of cooking oil.and fry your ginger and garlic until yellowish. Add in your prawn.
- Stir it well, then as in salt and sauces also sugar. Stir and mixed it well. Add about 3-4 tablespoon of water. Let it simmer about 4-5 minutes until prawn turn yellowish color.
- Then add in your black pepper,leek and chili. Stir it.if it is too dry u can always add in abit of water. Little bit of gravy is always the best. Check for the taste to see if u need to add any sauces,salt or sugar. It is always according to your taste bud.leave it about 5-6 minutes,then it is done. Ready to serve and eat. Happy try.
Ingredients used in Bar Style Ginger Prawns. Pour the mixture on the prawn and tie the bag tightly. To "fan" the prawns, run a knife along the centre of the outer side of the prawn's lower half – the knife shouldn't cut through more than half the. Marinade and grill prawns to make quick and flavourful finger food. Alternatively, serve them with salad as an easy starter.