Baked Gujiya Chat in Edible Bowl – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Baked Gujiya Chat in Edible Bowl using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Baked Gujiya Chat in Edible Bowl
- Prepare 1 bowl of Rava.
- It’s 1 of grated Apple.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of pomegranate.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of bhujia.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of grated redish.
- Prepare 1 cup of green Chutney.
- You need 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chat masala.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- You need 4 tablespoons of oil.
Baked Gujiya Chat in Edible Bowl Instructions
- Firstly put Rava in bowl add salt and make soft dough.
- Then take rolling pin and board and make roti with dough, then cut thin strips.
- Now take small bowl in the back side of bowl arrange all strips like Criss cross.
- After that take 3 strips make like we make hair choti for border and place it on bowl.
- Now deep fry this bowl and demould it.
- Now take Grated apple squeeze the excess water from it and add salt, black pepper.
- After that make Puri from dough and put grated apple as a filling in it and fold like gujiya.
- Put gujiya in air fryer for 20 minutes on 180 centigrade.
- Now assemble the Chat-
- Take edible bowl put gujiya in it then put green Chutney, pomegranate, bhujia, redish and sprinkle chat masala.
- Enjoy this tempting chat with edible bowl.