Salmon With Spinach & Tomatoes. Pan-Seared Salmon with Spinach is an easy and healthy Mediterranean style dinner. Your family will love all the veggies! Preparation Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper.
Baked Salmon with Spinach and MushroomsCooking And Cooking. The amazing sauce of tomatoes, spinach, and evaporated milk adds a. Keto pan-seared salmon with sauteed spinach and mushrooms is a quick & easy low carb & paleo dinner! You can cook Salmon With Spinach & Tomatoes using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon With Spinach & Tomatoes
- Prepare 2 of salmon fillets.
- Prepare 8 of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- It’s 3 handfuls of spinach.
- It’s 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Tamari (or soy) sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- You need Pinch of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger grated.
- You need 4 of spring onions (save some green ends for the garnish).
- Prepare of Coriander for garnish.
This salmon recipe may be quick and simple, but don't be fooled by the humble appearance—each ingredient packs its own nutritious punch. Wash spinach, dry, and coarsely chop. Remove skin from salmon and cut into small pieces. For home smoking fans, no equipment required.
Salmon With Spinach & Tomatoes instructions
- Whisk together the sauce ingredients and set to one side.
- Put the salmon on a foiled baking tray and bake at 190 C in the oven for 13-15 minutes depending on how you like your salmon.
- While the salmon is cooking, fry the tomatoes in the sesame oil in a large frying pan. Put the spinach on the top and let it wilt down.
- In a small frying pan or saucepan, add the sauce ingredients and bring them to the boil for a few minutes letting it reduce down slightly.
- Serve on top of rice or rice noodles, place the spinach then the salmon, then spoon the sauce over and garnish with the greens.
The Salmon with Spinach recipe out of our category leafy green vegetable! Finally add spinach and sauté until the spinach is completely wilted. Carefully remove the salmon skin and flake the salmon with a fork. This grilled salmon with spinach recipe is served with a yogurt dill sauce. Photographs, nutritional information and Weight Watchers Points included.