Panko-Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon.
You can cook Panko-Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Panko-Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon
- Prepare 4 of Salmon (6 oz) Fillet.
- You need 1 Clove of Garlic , minced.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Lemon Zest.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Parsley Fresh.
- You need 3/4 Cup of Panko bread crumbs.
- It’s 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Dijon Mustard.
- You need 1 1/2 Tablespoons of Honey.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt black pepper and freshly ground.
Panko-Crusted Honey Mustard Salmon step by step
- Preheat oven to 200 C.
- Spray a baking dish/tray with any non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the dijon mustard, honey and garlic.
- In another shallow dish, mix together the panko bread crumbs, lemon zest and parsley. Drizzle olive oil over the mixture and toss once more, so it gets evenly mixed.
- Now, taking one piece at a time, brush both sides of the salmon fillet with the honey-mustard mixture. Season both sides of the salmon with salt and pepper. Now transfer to.
- The bread crumb mixture and coat the salmon evenly with the bread crumb mixture. You can coat one or both sides, as desired.
- Transfer to baking dish/tray and bake in preheated oven for 13-15 minutes until the Salmon has cooked through.
- Serve hot with a lemon wedge and a side of your favorite veggies.