Cheesy chicken and rice. Just chicken, rice, creamy soup, Cheddar cheese and soft bread cubes, mixed together and baked. This is a quick and easy dish that even the kids like! Note: If you are in a big hurry, use cooked chicken and minute rice.
Casseroles are the perfect weeknight meal and we just happen to LOVE them around here. This Chicken and Rice Casserole has been in our family for years. Whenever I serve it to my family, I am reminded of my Grandma Edwards. You can cook Cheesy chicken and rice using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy chicken and rice
- You need 1 lb of chicken, cut into thin slices.
- It’s 1 can of corn,drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- It’s 1 cup of cheese.
- It’s 1 packages of chicken flavored rice.
Cream of Mushroom Soup and Cream of Celery Soup also taste great in this casserole, or a combination. Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole Frequently. Keywords: broccoli cauliflower rice, cauliflower rice recipes, cheesy chicken and rice, riced veggies, vegetable rice recipe. Nice and easy especially with rotisserie chicken.
Cheesy chicken and rice instructions
- Season chicken how you prefer. I used garlic herb this time. And brown slightly.
- Cook rice according. To package.
- Add beans and corn to rice.
- Pour rice mix into baking dish,top with chicken and cheese. Bake into the oven at 350 for 15-20 min.
- Serve and enjoy.
Not as healthy as making own chicken and I will do that next time. I did really like this and kept the seasonings what called for. When autumn winds start to blow here in the Northeast, I keep this recipe close at hand. There are never any leftovers when I serve this to my family—much to their disappointment! This freezer-friendly cheesy chicken and rice casserole comes together fast, with pantry staples and leftover chicken.