Quick Chicken Quesidilla. If you need to master the basic steps of how to make chicken quesadilla, this is the place to start. Zesty chicken and cooked peppers are a tasty delight when mixed with cheese and stuffed in a tortilla to create chicken quesadillas. Reviews for: Photos of Chicken Quesadillas.
You probably already have all the ingredients to whip up this simple chicken quesadilla recipe from You might be wondering, "do I even NEED a recipe for quesadillas?" We think once you try this one. Easy Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas that are a crowd favorite. These easy, cheesy Chicken Quesadillas are a crowd favorite. You can cook Quick Chicken Quesidilla using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick Chicken Quesidilla
- It’s of Tortillas.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of Shredded chicken.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare Packet of taco seasoning.
- You need of Serving Suggestions.
- It’s of Salsa.
- Prepare of Guacamole.
- You need of Avacado.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- It’s of Refried beans.
- It’s of More Cheese.
- You need of Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Bed of lettuce.
- You need of Refried beans.
- You need of Black beans.
- Prepare of Spanish rice.
This BBQ Chicken Quesadilla is a fun twist on traditional quesadillas. Made with chicken breast, BBQ sauce I love quesadillas, they make a quick lunch or light dinner and the kids love them! Then build the quesadillas by laying grated cheese on the bottom tortilla, and then arranging the chicken and cooked peppers. Cheesy chicken-and-zucchini quesadillas are a quick and easy weeknight meal.
Quick Chicken Quesidilla step by step
- In a skillet or pot, Mix the chicken, soup, and taco packet together let cook until heated.
- Fill half tortillas with mix, top with cheese, fold in half and toast in a buttered skillet on each side. Cut each into triangles and keep in a tortilla warmer until all are done.
- Serve with your choice of toppings/dips and sides. I have suggestions in the ingredients list.
Basic cheese-and-tortilla quesadillas are a quick snack, but by adding simple ingredients like sweet sautéed zucchini. These quesadillas are filled with gooey melted cheddar, shredded chicken and a smoky chipotle-tomato sauce. This chicken quesadilla recipe stuffed with monterey jack and cheddar cheese is just the appetizer for a Cinco de Mayo party or any celebration coming up. My kid like to make new and easy recipe each week. This was very easy to make.