Easy Chicken with Broccoli. Perfect for anytime you're craving some restaurant-style chicken and broccoli! Broccoli and rice casserole tops my family's comfort food list, but when we need something fast, this is the stuff. A chicken, broccoli and rice casserole is one of our favorite comfort foods.
We can't get enough of this cheesy rice bake stuffed with chicken, broccoli, and cheddar. The brilliance of this dish isn't just the flavor combo—it's the fact that you're making it all in one pan. one pan, people! This quick and easy chicken recipe is a snap to prepare and bake. You can cook Easy Chicken with Broccoli using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken with Broccoli
- It’s 1 1/2 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut in to bite-sized pieces.
- It’s 1 lb of fresh broccoli florets.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of FOR THE MARINADE.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1 tbsp of low-sodium soy sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s of FOR THE SAUCE.
- It’s 1/4 cup of + 1 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- You need 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
Serve this chicken and broccoli casserole with hot cooked noodles or rice and a tossed salad or fresh In a large bowl combine the cream of mushroom soup, milk or half-and-half, cubed chicken, butter, nutmeg, pepper, and broccoli. This easy skillet supper featuring chicken, broccoli and brown rice simmering in a creamy sauce is ready in a snap and absolutely scrumptious. Quick & Easy Chicken, Broccoli & Brown Rice. In Louisiana we like our food spicy, so I sprinkled Creole seasoning on the chicken before browning and.
Easy Chicken with Broccoli instructions
- Whisk together the marinade ingredients (baking soda, sugar, soy sauce, water, and vegetable oil) in a bowl. Toss the chicken into the marinade to coat. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, stir together sauce ingredients (soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic, flour, rice vinegar, and red pepper flakes). Set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp vegetable oil over high heat. Add broccoli and saute for 2-3 minutes. Transfer broccoli to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium-high and add the remaining tbsp of oil. Add the marinated chicken and half of the sauce mixture and saute until the chicken is cooked through and no longer pink. Stir in the broccoli and the remaining sauce. Cook for another minute or two to thicken sauce.
- Serve with white or brown rice.
- NOTE: Beef can be used instead of chicken. Just cover and marinade in the refrigerator for at least an hour to make the beef tender.
Chicken and broccoli is a super healthy dish and it is so easy to make. I toasted the broccoli first so the vegetable has a lot of flavors. the chicken is. This healthy version of a takeout favorite combines chicken, super healthy broccoli, garlic, and ginger for a delicious, weeknight dinner. This easy recipe only requires a few simple ingredients to make. All you need is cooked chicken breast, broccoli, sour cream, and cheddar cheese.