Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice Casserole. We can't get enough of this cheesy rice bake stuffed with chicken, broccoli, and cheddar. Once they're soft you can add your seasoned chicken. Layer shredded chicken on top; press down onto broccoli.
Casseroles are the perfect weeknight meal and we just happen to. One Of The BEST Broccoli Casserole Recipes! This Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Casserole Is A Simple, Quick And Delicious Dinner Filled With Chicken. You can cook Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice Casserole using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice Casserole
- Prepare 4 of Chicken Breast.
- It’s to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s of Smoked Paprika (optional).
- It’s 2 C of Quick Cook or Instant Brown Rice.
- You need 1 bag of Frozen Broccoli Florets.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, diced.
- You need 1 can of Cream of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of Mushroom.
- It’s 1 C of Milk.
- It’s 1/4 C of butter.
- You need 1 lb of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
This lighter, fresher version of the classic chicken casserole is sure to become a family favorite. Cheesy Brown Rice, Broccoli and Chicken Casserole. Broccoli and rice casserole tops my family's comfort food list, but when we need something fast, this is the stuff. Chicken and broccoli casserole is a simple, yet delicious, dish.
Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Season chicken breast with salt, pepper, and smoked paprika.
- Bake 30 minutes or until appropriate internal temp is reached.
- Shred Chicken. I used my food processor.
- While chicken is baking, cook your rice according to package instructions.
- In a large casserole dish mix all ingredients well. Seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes, remove and stir.
- Return and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Remove, shut oven off, and serve!.
- I threw my onion and broccoli in the food processor as well so that my toddler could eat this without having any big chunks. Enjoy :).
It makes a great midweek meal as you can whip it up the night before, put it in the fridge. This Broccoli Cheddar Chicken and Rice Casserole is an easy make ahead meal that you can assemble and bake another day! Your family will love the cheesy filling and buttery. Well, you can't call these cheesy patties without a good amount of CHEESE in them! It's up to you how much you want to use.