Chuck wagon Stew. Chuck Wagon Stew. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Some people may think that a Chuck Wagon was part of every traveling caravan, however, this was The Chuck Wagon was invented specifically for the use of the Texas cowboys who were driving their. Chuck Wagon Stew recipe: This tangy stew with a robust southwest flavor is a good warmup for a cold winter day.
Easy, hearty, and delicious, this Copycat Harris Ranch Chuck Wagon Stew is pure comfort on a cold. Learn how to make Chuck-wagon stew & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Bring the stew to a boil. You can have Chuck wagon Stew using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chuck wagon Stew
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Brown rice flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chili powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground cloves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Garlic.
- Prepare 2 of Onions.
- Prepare 4 of Tomatoes.
- You need 2 1/4 lb of Beef.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 pinch of Ground pepper.
- It’s 1 can of Diced tomatoes.
That is exactly what this amazing Crock Pot Chuck Wagon Stew is! It is sure to be an instant family favorite! Add meat a few pieces at a time; close bag and shake to coat. Presents a collection of tall tales from the Old West.
Chuck wagon Stew instructions
- Coat meat with flour, paprika, s&p, 1 tsp chili powder.
- Brown meat on low with onions and garlic.
- Combine all ingredients in crock pot and turn on low for 8-9 hours.
We would like to cordially invite you to join us for our weekly radio show. Each week we will upload a new episode for you to enjoy. You can almost hear the coyotes howling in the distance while the stew simmers over glowing coals of a campfire.or just simmer indoors on. P. (Dad) Carter and son Jim (Ernest) and daughters Rose (Lola) and Anna (Effie). Are you sure you want to remove <b>Chuck wagon stew</strong> from your list?