Broccoli and Dried Shrimps Stir-Fry (6 Ingredients). I'm so hungry for this Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry, my belly thinks my throat's been cut off. It felt good getting that out there. I hope I didn't hurt your ears!
Both stir fry in a delicious simple light garlic sauce. This shrimp and broccoli stir-fry is even faster than takeout. This easy stir-fry works with both fresh or frozen broccoli. You can have Broccoli and Dried Shrimps Stir-Fry (6 Ingredients) using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Dried Shrimps Stir-Fry (6 Ingredients)
- You need 1 cup of broccoli florets.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of dried shrimps.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 3 of garlic, crushed, sliced thinly.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- It’s 50 ml of water.
If you go the frozen route, there's no need to thaw the broccoli beforehand — just blanch it in the pan before you cook the shrimp, which gives it a head-start while also leaving. Stir-fry a zesty shrimp dish for a quick weeknight dinner. Spoon over basmati or jasmine rice. Try the recipe with chicken or steak, too.
Broccoli and Dried Shrimps Stir-Fry (6 Ingredients) instructions
- Soak the dried shrimps, after five minutes or so, remove the water. If you want less salty shrimps, soak for at least 15 minutes.
- Heat the pan with oil. Stir-fry the garlic, then add dried shrimps, then broccoli florets. Add honey.
- Stir from time to time. After a couple of minutes, pour the water inside, lower the heat, and cover.
- When the broccoli florets have changed color, it is done!.
In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, vinegar and honey. Stir fry meals are one of the healthiest options available because they are usually loaded with veggies and whole grains. This shrimp stir fry is sure Shrimp dishes are not just for special occasions. Stir fry shrimp is a great way to introduce your family to Asian style cooking or to create a simple dish. This simple, fast Tofu Stir-Fry with Broccolini and Mushrooms can also be made with chicken or shrimp!