tomato fried rice. Transfer fried rice to a large bowl or platter. Drain salted tomatoes, drizzle with olive oil, and spoon over rice. Sprinkle with reserved scallion tops and red pepper flakes (if using) and drizzle with.
This fried rice recipe contains almost every breakfast item I love – a sunny-side-up egg, sausage If you've never tried fried rice with tomato before, give this one a shot and you'll immediately add this. Tomato fried rice has a rich and sweet flavour mainly from fresh tomatoes and ketchup. We have tomato fried rice quite often over here as it's my husband's favourite while growing up in Japan. You can have tomato fried rice using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of tomato fried rice
- You need of Main ingredient.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of of rice or enough for 4 person.
- It’s 250 ml of tomato ketcup or more to your liking.
- Prepare 3 small of or medium tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 loaf of cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 medium of onion.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 can of ham.
- It’s 3 stick of sausage.
- It’s 2 medium of eggs.
- You need 50 grams of more or less sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Any other ingredient such as shrimps ,crab meat or chicken.
- It’s 2 pinch of of salt (more or less to your liking as well) other alternative would be 1 teaspoon Maggi chicken stock.
If you've had it, you know why you'd want to make it again and again. I would just whip up this Chinese tomato egg stir-fry in just ten minutes, throw some leftover rice in the. Tomato Fried Rice. ***KEY TO SUCCESS*** – The tomatoes have to been deseeded as otherwise the rice will become too moist and mushy – Do not cook the tomatoes for too long or it will get mushy. Tomato rice is a simple south Indian rice dish made with lots of tomatoes & spices.
tomato fried rice instructions
- chop cabbage to thin slices.
- same goes for onion and tomatoes and garlic.
- marinate the sliced tomatoes in small amount tomato sauce while adding the 50 grams of sugar into it.
- dice the ham into squares ; sausage into tiny slices.
- heat some oil on the pan, high heat, then cook the ham and sausage till a darker shade of brown.
- add some oil, medium heat, pour the marinated tomatoes and all the rest into the pan and stir while using the stirrer to press the tomatoes into smaller pieces .
- add in the slice cabbages, onion and garlic, after about 5 min add in the rice, then the tomato sauce. stir till evan.
- Try / taste test to make sure the flavour is there. If not by this point more ketcup and some sugar can be added.
- (Try some Maggi salted chicken stock or 2 pinch of salt for better result.) I used chicken stock as it add more flavour.
- After the flavour is there add the hams and sausages into the pan.
- Continue to stir carefully as 4 serving of rice might be a lot and can easily spill out.
- Lastly add the eggs into it then stir till it dries. Done!.
As the name indicates this tomato rice is made using tomatoes alone and no vegetables are used except onion. A deliciously sweet and savoury recipe for tomato fried rice using common pantry ingredients. This sweet tasting, vibrant looking ketchup fried rice (tomato rice) is sure to please anyone with a sweet. Transfer fried rice to a large bowl or platter. Drain salted tomatoes, drizzle with olive oil, and spoon over rice. – Cooked white rice together with onions/tomatoes/prawns. – Add salt and pepper/tomato sauce. – pan fried omelette.