Chinese Style Tofu Somen Noodles with Avocado and Tomato.
You can cook Chinese Style Tofu Somen Noodles with Avocado and Tomato using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chinese Style Tofu Somen Noodles with Avocado and Tomato
- You need 180 grams of Tofu Somen Noodles.
- It’s 1/2 of Avocado.
- It’s 1 dash of Lemon juice.
- You need 50 grams of Tomato.
- Prepare 2 of to 3 Thin green onions or scallions.
- Prepare of for the Chinese style dressing:.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of Sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of Grated ginger.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 dash of Ra-yu.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground white sesame seeds.
Chinese Style Tofu Somen Noodles with Avocado and Tomato step by step
- Drain the Tofu Somen Noodles very well.
- Mix the ingredients for Chinese-style dressing together: vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, grated ginger, salt, sugar and chili oil.
- Deseed the tomato and into 1.5 cm square cubes. Cut the avocado into 2 cm cubes and sprinkle with lemon juice. Chop the green onion or scallion finely.
- Arrange the somen noodles from Step 1 on a plate, scatter the tomato and avocado from step 3 on top, sprinkle with the chopped green onion and ground sesame, pour the Chinese style dressing over and it's finished. Chill all the toppings beforehand, and arrange everything on a plate just before serving.