Brown Bread Mini Uttapam. Mini brown bread uttapam😍😍loaded with veggies, with very few drops of oil. What more could you ask for a fulfilling breakfast😉😛😛 So here is the recipe of healthy brown bread mini uttapams. Enjoy this delicious breakfast with a cup of hot hot frothy coffee. bread uttapam recipe
What i have made here, is a version of uttapam, known as bread uttapam. This is a quick Indian snack recipes and can be prepared within minutes. Whenever you are in hurry, you can try this uttapam recipe. You can cook Brown Bread Mini Uttapam using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brown Bread Mini Uttapam
- It’s 4-5 of brown bread slices.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rawa/sooji.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rice flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of curd.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Bread Uttapam Recipe, Instant South Indian Breakfast with detailed step by step photos and video. Sometimes we crave for a snack but realise that alas, we have not prepared for it earlier! When you feel such a strong desire to have a hot and fluffy uttapam but do not have the batter on hand, go for this instant version, made with a batter of bread and semolina. Uttapam is a popular South Indian dish.
Brown Bread Mini Uttapam instructions
- In a big mixing bowl, crumble the bread slices.
- Add rawa, rice flour, curd and salt. Add little water, mix it well and soak for 10 minutes then blend into a smooth paste.
- Add more water if needed to make the dosa batter like consistency.
- Heat a pan over medium heat.
- Drizzle few drops oil, pour 2-3 tbsp of batter and spread a bit to make a small disc.
- You can add some toppings over it or can totally skip adding the topping.
- I have added chopped onion, chopped tomato, chopped capsicum, grated carrot, chopped green chilli and coriander leaves.
- Flip the uttapam around and cook from both the sides for 1-2 minutes and enjoy with any chutney of your choice.
Traditionally uttapam is made with rice and lentil batter, which can be a long process. Bread Uttapam, on the other hand, is instant and easy to make. Not to mention it tastes delicious. Uttapam is a thick dosa, or pancake, with vegetables cooked over skillet. It tastes divine served hot and with a side of coconut chutney.