Black Bean and Corn Salsa Dip.
You can cook Black Bean and Corn Salsa Dip using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Black Bean and Corn Salsa Dip
- You need 1 jar of of Black Bean and Corn Salsa (I prefer Tastefully Simple).
- You need 1 packages of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of Cheese. (I prefer 4 State Cheddar or Mexican Blend).
Black Bean and Corn Salsa Dip step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In 2 qt baking dish, spread package of cream cheese on bottom.
- Pour salsa over cream cheese.
- Cover salsa with desired amount of cheese (I typically use two cups).
- Bake until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Enjoy with favorite tortilla chips.