Harvest Apple Cinnamon Tart – This recipe is best for when you have no idea what to cook. You can have Harvest Apple Cinnamon Tart using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Harvest Apple Cinnamon Tart
- You need 1 of pie crust (I used pillsbury).
- It’s 1 of large apple, sliced or chopped (skin on or off,it's up to you).
- Prepare 1/2 of Fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 tbsp of apricot jam (or any jam you'd like).
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of chopped pecans.
- Prepare of drizzle of caramel sauce.
- It’s of dusting of powder sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of melted unsalted butter.
Harvest Apple Cinnamon Tart Instructions
- In a bowl, mix together the white and brown sugar, lemon juice, cinnamon, pecans and apples.
- Roll out pie crust on a pizza pan, or baking sheet.
- Spread jam on the pie crust.
- Lay your apple mixture on the pie crust, leaving about an inch from the edges.
- You can sprinkle more cinnamon on if you like, then fold up the edges of the pie crust. Lightly baste the edges of crust with melted butter.
- Bake at 400°F for about 35-40 min or until golden brown.
- Let cool for 10 min after removing from oven. Drizzle with caramel sauce and Dusting of powder sugar.
- Move to cooling rack to cool completely.