Brad's salmon burgers. Salmon burgers are one of those foods that always seem like they should taste better than they do. In my mind, I picture a delicate yet fatty fish patty, seasoned well, with a lightly seared crust and a tender. Salmon burgers are a flavorful and delicious hamburger recipe made with canned salmon, saltine cracker crumbs, and English muffins.
The salmon requires a binder to make it stick together and is easy to overcook which makes it too dry. Healthy Salmon Burgers, fast and easy made with canned salmon, cracker crumbs, chopped celery and onions. Healthy becomes delicious, especially when served with a little Greek Yogurt Dill Sauce. You can cook Brad's salmon burgers using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's salmon burgers
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked flaked salmon. deboned.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of xl egg.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tsp of Mrs dash seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbs of lemon pepper.
- Prepare of toppings.
- It’s 2-3 of burger buns.
- It’s of cheese.
- You need of lettuce.
- It’s of tomato.
- You need of tartar sauce.
- Prepare of onion.
Salmon Burgers from Delish.com make for a lighter and refreshing dinner any night of the week. Let us know how they came out in the comment below! These delicious, healthy Healthy Salmon Quinoa Burgers, made with wild salmon, quinoa, and kale are loaded with good-for-you omegas and tons of protein! We usually buy salmon burgers at Costco.
Brad's salmon burgers instructions
- Mix flour and seasonings, set aside.
- Flake salmon into a bowl.
- Mix in mayo, bread crumbs, and egg. Stir in well.
- Form into patties. Dredge well in flour on both sides. Let sit for five minutes.
- Heat oil to cover the bottom of a large skillet. When hot fry on both sides until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Toast buns. Add desired toppings and condiments. Eat and enjoy.
I love that they are made with wild salmon but don't love the canola oil on the ingredients list. And I can tell they are really fried in oil. The Salmon Burgers recipe out of our category saltwater Fish! Salmon Burgers are a light and flavorful alternative to your typical beef burger. A must-try for What are Salmon Burgers?