Crispy applesauce – This recipe is perfect for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Crispy applesauce using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy applesauce
- Prepare 3 medium of honeycrisp apples.
- You need 3 tbsp of light corn syrup.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 3 bunch of oats.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 3/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Crispy applesauce Instructions
- Cut up three apples into very small squares
- In large pan, melt butter,sprinkle dash of salt, add vanilla, stir.
- Add nutmeg, cinnamon, and light corn syrup, stir.
- Add sugar, brown sugar, stir well.
- Add in all apples, stir well to get the "sauce" all over the apples.
- Add three handfuls (bunches) of oats and stir well to get it all mixed, then put top on and let sit on low for about 5-10 minutes. Take out of pan, let cool, stir and enjoy.