Bitter Gourd With Black Bean Mackerel. This bitter gourd recipe (Braised bitter gourd with chicken 苦瓜闷鸡) is a classic home-cooked dish hugely popular among the Chinese households Nevertheless, the bitter notes from the bitter gourd combined seamlessly with the tender chicken after absorbing all the yellow and black bean sauce. How to cut bitter gourd : Slice half lengthwise, remove seeds. Saute minced garlic and ginger till fragrant.
For those who don t know bitter melon (or gourd) is bitter! Fermented black beans are available fresh, canned or in pouches (canned and in pouches only outside Asia). Measure the amount you need and drain well before use. You can cook Bitter Gourd With Black Bean Mackerel using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bitter Gourd With Black Bean Mackerel
- It’s 1 cup of canned Black bean mackerel.
- You need of VEGETABLE OPTION.
- Prepare 2 cup of celery or.
- Prepare 1 large of bitter gourd /bitter melon.
Add the bitter melon and the fermented black beans. Cheese and Bean Salad with Onion and Mackerel. Black tea: Everything you need to know about nutritional values, preparation and the health benefits. This stir fried bitter melon dish is quick, tasty, and healthy.
Bitter Gourd With Black Bean Mackerel step by step
- Deseeded the bitter gourd then slice it.
- Put all ingredients into a pan and stir fry for 3 to 5 minute to mix well.
- ANOTHER OPTION. ,, Cerely with black bean and mackeral.
- ANOTHER OPTION USING ""CERELY"" AND COOKING METHOD ARE THE SAME.
- BELOW ARE FEW IF MY BLACK BEAN MACKEREL SAUCE AND BLACK BEAN SAUCE RECIPE,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/459651-spaghetti-in-black-bean-mackerel-sauce.
Itwill surprise you with its beautiful simplicity and rich flavor. It helps get rid of the excess of salt and it softens them up too. Fermented black beans – Douchi, AKA salted black beans, fermented black soybeans, preserved black beans, are used in many Chinese recipes. What Do Fermented Black Beans Taste Like? These black beans are salty, savory, and some say slightly bitter.