蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF). Chinese Fried Rice is a simple and yet difficult to master dish but once you get the hang of it, you This is our Din Tai Fung inspired Shrimp Fried Rice. In case you haven't heard about Din Tai Fung, it Of course that includes us :). We actually stood outside DTF kitchen to figure out what ingredients.
It's Chinese style of scrambled eggs and it goes. Learn how to make shrimp fried rice at home just like you get at a take-out joint or restaurant! This is quick, easy, and you can customize it to your taste. You can cook 蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF)
- It’s 1 cup of – rice.
- It’s 10 of – shrimps.
- You need 4 of – eggs.
- Prepare of chicken stock.
- It’s of spring onion.
Pineapple Shrimp Fried Rice has a delicious flavor combination of savory, sweet and spicy. Serve it in hollowed out pineapples for a beautiful presentation! This shrimp fried rice dish is inspired by a Malaysian restaurant I used to frequent before they closed down. I cooked a basic shrimp fried rice the other day using my new setup.
蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF) step by step
- Deshell shrimps, rinse with potato starch. Season with some fish sauce & sesame oil (for about 5 hours at least). The fish sauce I used picture as shown below – I bought it from cold storage.
- Stir fry shrimps with some chicken stock (about 5 to 6 teaspoon) I used liquid based (cp chicken broth). Remove shrimp from pan once the shrimp is about 90% cooked.
- Use the same oil to stir fry eggs (add more oil if needed). Beat 4 eggs, sprinkle some pepper and salt (I used pink salt) added 15 teaspoons of cp chicken broth.
- Stir fried the egg till 90-95% cooked then pour in rice. Stir fry till even and make sure eggs are fully cooked. Adjust taste with fish sauce.
- Once the rice taste right (according to your own taste bud – the saltiness) pour the shrimp back to stir fry together for another 5 minutes. Sprinkle spring onion and turn switch off fire.
- Plate and serve 😋😋.
Looking for more stir fried rice recipes? Check out Chinese Olive Fried Rice, Hoisin Sauce Fried Rice, Soy Sauce Fried Rice, Chicken Fried Rice, Kimchi Fried Rice, Jambalaya Fried Rice, and Mongolian Beef Fried Rice. Order fried rice 炒飯類 online from Chen Z Noodle House – Austin for delivery and takeout. This Instant pot shrimp fried rice is one pot meal, great for meal prep, easy clean up and amazingly delicious! Packed with chunks of succulent tender shrimp, scrambled eggs, carrots and peas, this Instant pot shrimp fried rice is easier and healthier.