Veggie Curry over Black Bean Spaghetti. Imagine a delicious black bean and veggie burrito, now ditch the tortilla and swap the soft and mushy frijoles negros for a tender and chewy black bean pasta. Suddenly, you have a spaghetti dinner that tastes like a spicy burrito. Add black beans, cumin, chili powder and garlic powder.
Vegetable Curry – a flavorful red curry easily customized to use up any veggies you have hanging out in the back of your fridge. Serve it up with rice, noodles, or naan. Enjoy this spicy Indian eggplant curry dish over rice or with Indian bread (or both). You can cook Veggie Curry over Black Bean Spaghetti using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Veggie Curry over Black Bean Spaghetti
- It’s 1 large of Yellow Onion, diced.
- You need 1 of Green Bell Pepper, diced.
- It’s 1 of Red Bell Pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Bell Pepper, diced.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin.
- It’s 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Hot Yellow Curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ground Cayenne Red Pepper.
- You need 11 oz of Explore Asian Organic Gluten Free Black Bean Spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini, cubed.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Vegetable Broth.
- It’s 1 cup of Lite Coconut Milk.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Greek Yogurt.
Spaghetti squash lives up to its name by standing in for pasta in this vegetarian-friendly recipe for a delicious main or side dish. By Sarah Stephan; WATCH. over-the-top mushroom quiche; parsley leaf potatoes; parsnip latkes with horseradish and dill; pasta and fried zucchini salad; pasta and white beans with garlic-rosemary oil; pasta salad with roasted carrots and sunflower seed dressing; pasta salad with roasted tomatoes; pasta with cauliflower, walnuts and feta; pasta with garlicky broccoli rabe This veggie burger takes inspiration from around the world — green curry paste, fresh cilantro, creamy black beans, and crunchy walnuts — and puts them into traditional patty form. This burger with its spicy kick is perfect for your next picnic or backyard barbecue. I've been around the block when it comes to low carb, meat-free burgers.
Veggie Curry over Black Bean Spaghetti step by step
- Heat 3 tablespoons of Olive Oil in a medium pan and add onion, zucchini and all bell peppers for sauté for 10 minutes.
- Add all spices to vegetables and cook in for 5 minutes.Stir frequently.
- Add Vegetable broth and stir in for 2 minutes.
- turn heat up to Medium-high and add Lite Coconut Milk and stir in for 2 minutes.
- Turn heat to low and let simmer for 6 minutes.
- In a large pot, bring water to boil and add Black bean Spaghetti; cook for 10 minutes.
- Strain Black Bean Spaghetti.
- In a large bowl, place serving portion in bowl and add veggie curry sauce and toss.
Kick-start a healthy new year with Jamie's spicy and colourful Black Bean Soup recipe inspired by his recent travels to Costa Rica. Black beans have the highest protein content so not only is. Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add a jar of your favourite pasta sauce (I used spicy red pepper tomato sauce).