Baked salmon. Learn how to cook salmon with the BEST baked salmon recipe! This Baked Salmon is my preferred way to cook fresh salmon from the grocery, as it's easy, delicious, and cleanup is a breeze. Serve it as the main dish for dinner, toss it in a mixed green salad.
This one is a super easy dinner option that's quick to make and perfect. Baked salmon seasoned with garlic, roasted lemons, and fresh herbs. A healthy family dinner ready in a snap. You can cook Baked salmon using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked salmon
- You need 1 piece of salmon like in photo.
- Prepare Pinch of saffron or saffron powder.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need Pinch of crashed Black pepper.
- You need 2 Tbs of lemon juice.
- You need 11/2 of lemon zest.
- Prepare Pinch of garlic powder or fresh.
- You need Pinch of ginger powder or fresh.
- It’s To taste of dried coriander.
- You need To taste of dried cumin.
- It’s To taste of black cumin.
- It’s 3 of open cardamom.
- You need 1 Tbs of honey.
- You need 1 Tbs of vinger.
- You need 1 1/2 of olive oil.
Cooking in the oven at a moderate temperature and then broiling at the end ensures moist. This Baked Salmon that turns out perfectly every time. This easy flavorful baked salmon recipe is flavored with minced garlic, parsley, and lemon juice. Click Play to See This Lemon Garlic Baked Salmon Recipe Come Together.
Baked salmon step by step
- Mix the lemon, honey, vinger and all spice excpet saffron and black cumin together.
- But the salmon in the baking dish and marinated for few hours before.
- Add the saffron on the top.
- Put in oven 180 to 200 until done the colour turn pink most dish take 15 tajine more time.
- Served with rice or potato.
Healthy baked salmon seasoned with your choice of garlic butter, lemon-dill or cajun seasoning. The do's and don'ts for making perfectly cooked Baked Salmon on a sheet pan or in tinfoil! Baked Salmon is juicy and flaky with a flavorful garlic, dijon, lemon glaze. We used the same marinade on our succulent Broiled Lobster Tails. Find out why this is one of the most popular baked salmon.