Kick Ass Black Bean Dip. TESTED AND PERFECTED RECIPE – This black bean dip is flavorful and easy to make (and a bonus is that it happens to be really good for you too)! The dip has a little kick, but it's not spicy. If you like heat, you can add some of the seeds but go easy — you can always add more at the end.
It was originally created as a filling for a much larger meal but it tastes so good and brings so This high protein dip is awesome enough to replace regular high calorie/high fat dips for whichever occasion they're needed, whether it's at a party or just. This Black Bean Dip fits the bill! It's loaded with fresh vegetables as well as a few convenience items and this healthy bean recipe can be made as spicy or mild as you like. You can have Kick Ass Black Bean Dip using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kick Ass Black Bean Dip
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of Avacado.
- It’s 1 can of Black beans.
- It’s 1/2 can of Corn (unsalted).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lime juice.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 dash of Black pepper.
We take ours with a kick! Anyway, this black bean dip comes courtesy of my friend, Nola. (Thank you very much!) Creamy Black Bean Dip. This appealing Southwest-inspired dip can be made well in advance. If we don't have tortilla chips on hand, we serve it with crackers.
Kick Ass Black Bean Dip instructions
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil to a medium pot on low heat.
- Drain the black beans and pour into the pot.
- Mix in the salt, garlic, cayenne pepper, and lime juice.
- With a potato masher, partially mash the black beans.
- Stir in the cheddar cheese.
- Stir in the corn.
- Empty the bean mix into a fancy pants bowl. Add the sliced avocado and too with finely shredded cheddar cheese and black pepper. Eat like a champ with corn chips.
Add half of the beans; cover and pulse until blended. Transfer to a bowl; stir in the cheese, onions, cumin, cayenne and remaining beans. Place black beans in a medium size mixing bowl, partially mash beans — beans should remain a little chunky. In a medium size frying pan, heat oil over a I used to make this dip a long time ago and lost the recipe. THANK GOD Ingrid submitted it here!