Breakfast Cookies (Healthy) – This recipe is great for when you have no idea what to cook. You can cook Breakfast Cookies (Healthy) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Cookies (Healthy)
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Oats.
- It’s 2 1/2 each of Super Ripe Bananas.
- It’s 1 cup of Unsweetened Applesauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Craisins or dried fruit of your choice (OPTIONAL).
- Prepare 1 dash of Cinnamon (add to taste).
- Prepare 1 pinch of Light Brown Sugar to the tops of each.
- You need 1 dash of Vanilla Extract.
Breakfast Cookies (Healthy) Step By Step
- Preheat oven to 350*F
- Mix everything together in a medium bowl
- Drop by spoonfuls onto cookie sheets
- Bake about 35 minutes
- Found this on Pinterest but changed the recipe to my liking.