Black Bean Corn Salsa. Made with corn, black beans, tomato, onion, pepper, and avocado, this salsa has the most amazing balance of textures in a great presentation. All Reviews for Heather's Cilantro, Black Bean, and Corn Salsa. I'm a high school football coach who also likes to cook and garden.
To turn these into tacos, you transfer the chicken, corn and black beans with a slotted spoon into a serving platter (there will be liquid in the. Easy black bean corn salsa recipe with black beans, corn, bell peppers, onion, avocado, cilantro, jalapeno, and fresh lime. My co-manager, Kris, contributed her black bean corn salsa recipe to the deli and I'll never forget how that stuff flew off the shelves! You can cook Black Bean Corn Salsa using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black Bean Corn Salsa
- It’s 3 can of petite diced tomato no salt added.
- It’s 3 medium of fresh jalapeno.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of granulated garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried parsley.
- You need 1 tbsp of lime juice.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of sugar to cut the acidity of the tomato a bit.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of pepper.
It's light, soooo flavorful, and loaded with. This wildly versatile Black Bean and Corn Salsa will have you dreaming up all sorts of ways to use it: tacos, burritos, breakfast backup?!! And you can easily turn it into a meal with a few additions so it's worth keeping it in mind if your kitchen needs a kickstart. I think it tastes best when accompanied by a.
Black Bean Corn Salsa step by step
- empty 2 cans of tomato into a blender.
- add the jalapeno. seeds and all if you like it hotter or no seeds if you like it milder and blend it all up to your desiered considency.
- empty third can in large bowl and add the tomato sauce.
- rinse the corn and beans and add to bowl.
- add the contents of the blender to the bowl.
- add the spices and lime juice and mix it all up real good with a large spoon being careful not to break up the beans.
- cover and store in fridge for a few hours to let the flavors blend and mellow out.
- this will keep for up to 2 weeks depending on how its stored or you can can it.
The base of this salsa is a combination of black beans and fresh corn kernels; plus, it gets its kicks from cumin, the chile, and splashes of fresh lime juice. Add tomatoes, bell pepper, and red onion for good measure, and you'll have a bowl of the best summer salsa we've ever tasted. This Black Bean Corn Salsa recipe is the perfect make-ahead Game Day appetizer or snack OR pile it on tacos, baked potatoes, nachos, quesadillas You will also love that this Black Bean Corn Salsa recipe is make ahead friendly. You can assemble it in advance then bring it out when it's time to serve. I mixed together black beans, sweet corn, green onions, garlic, tomatoes, jalapeño, cilantro, and lime.