You can cook Taco Salad using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco Salad
- You need 1 lb. of ground chicken.
- You need 1 package of taco seasoning.
- It’s of Spring mix lettuce.
- It’s of Cherry tomatoes.
- You need of Corn.
- It’s of Black beans.
- It’s of Shredded cheddar.
Taco Salad instructions
- Brown chicken.
- Sprinkle chicken with taco seasoning.
- Add 3/4 c water and let simmer on low for 5 minutes.
- Place meat, several halved cherry tomatoes, 1/4 c beans, 1/4 corn and cheese atop 2 c. lettuce.