Matar qeema with brown rice. Keema/Kima, as we call it in Bengali, is a staple curry in many Bangladeshi and Pakistani households. This particular version, Classic Keema Matar (mince with peas) is one of two favourites in my own house, the other being Aloo Keema (mince with potatoes). Both curries can be made following this recipe, simply replace the peas with potatoes.
This authentic Indian minced meat Qeema recipe is so delicious, it'll become a regular at your house!! Qeema is a classic Indian dish that won't ever disappoint you! Cook till the added water dries up and the rice is done. You can have Matar qeema with brown rice using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Matar qeema with brown rice
- It’s 500 gm of Qeema.
- Prepare 1 cup of Matar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- It’s of Salt as your requir.
- You need 1/4 of Haldi powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 2 cup of Brown rice boiled.
Check a few times in between. Serve the matar pulao with plain dahi/yogurt or boondi raita. Gobi Matar Keema curry recipe with step by step photos. This Cauliflower kheema curry is a dry preparation that is served as side dish with flat bread of your choice using minced cauliflower and fresh green peas.
Matar qeema with brown rice step by step
- Qeemay me red chilli powder,haldi powder, coriander powder,salt,garam masala powder, ginger garlic paste aur mater dal kar mix karein.
- Aur 1 hour kley marinet kar dhen. Phir ek pan me oil dal marinet mater qeema dal kar cook karein.
- Jab qeema gal jay to flame of kar dhen mater qeema ready hai serve with brown rice.
This is a vegetarian version of the famed Keema (minced lamb) Matar. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Drain off excess grease, and set meat aside. In pot,add oil,whole spices,onion and ginger garlic paste,fry until light brown. Add coriander powder,salt,turmeric powder and red chili powder,mix well.