Black Bean Brownies. Combine the black beans, eggs, oil, cocoa powder, salt, vanilla extract, sugar, and instant coffee in a blender; blend until smooth; pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Combine all ingredients except chips in a good food processor, and blend until completely smooth. Really blend well. (A blender can work if you absolutely must, but the texture—and even the taste—will be much better in a food processor.
They add structure and bulk, while also making them super soft and fudgy. You'll need to rinse, drain, and puree a can of black beans to make a good pasty base, then mix in the rest of your wet ingredients. Brownie Mix-Black Bean Brownies Brownie Mix-Black Bean Brownies. You can cook Black Bean Brownies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black Bean Brownies
- You need 1 (19 oz) of can of organic black beans rinsed well.
- You need 2 tbs of organic coco.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Himalayan Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of real maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted organic coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 pkg of PC Blue Steel Cut Oats or 1/2 cup of instant oatmeal.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsweetened dark chocolate chips.
- You need 1 cup of sugar free marshmallows.
Healthy, easy, and delicious – the best kind of dessert. These naturally gluten free black bean brownies are truly flourless. But instead of melted chocolate, the base here is the humble can of black beans. The same goes for my newest addition, flourless black bean cookies.
Black Bean Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend all ingredients well in a food processor except the chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Grease 8" square pan with coconut oil.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Top with chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Bake for 15 min.
- Place on wire rack and let cool for 30 min before serving.
Just like these brownies, they taste absolutely nothing like black beans. All you taste is rich, fudgy chocolate goodness. These Black Bean Brownies are so healthy and super simple to make in a blender. They're vegan and allergy-friendly, refined sugar-free with no flour and no mix! A perfect dessert to serve alongside other healthy and easy desserts like this Healthy Fruit Pizza!.