Simple and Nutritious Tofu Matcha Pound Cake.
You can cook Simple and Nutritious Tofu Matcha Pound Cake using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple and Nutritious Tofu Matcha Pound Cake
- You need 50 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 50 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It’s 40 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 100 grams of Silken tofu.
- It’s 5 grams of Baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Matcha (I used aojiru).
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 100 grams of Cooked adzuki beans (canned).
Simple and Nutritious Tofu Matcha Pound Cake instructions
- Combine all ingredients except for the adzuki beans, and blend with a hand mixer (or food processor).
- Add adzuki beans to Step 1.
- Line a pound cake mold with parchment paper and pour in the batter from Step 2.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes at 170℃ until a toothpick or skewer comes out clean.
- After baking for about 10 minutes, score the top with a knife to give it a nice finish.
- I cut the parchment sheet to the shape of the mold, leaving excess hanging out of the edges.
- Like this.