Spicy grilled shrimp. The spices were just right for this recipe. It had a really good flavor. I did leave the shrimp in the garlic, salt, spice mixture.
This spicy grilled shrimp recipe is an easy, but impressive, seafood dish. A few hours in the spicy marinade, and these shrimp are ready for the fire. The recipe calls for shell-on shrimp for extra flavor. You can have Spicy grilled shrimp using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy grilled shrimp
- You need 1 of large clove garlic.
- You need 1 tablespoon of coarse salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- You need 2 pounds of large shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- It’s 8 of wedges lemon, for garnish.
These grilled shrimp skewers are quick, easy, and totally healthy. The sauce here doubles as a marinade It's easy! Quinoa, shrimp, and chickpeas pack a triple punch of protein in the this tasty summer dish of Spicy Grilled Shrimp with Quinoa Salad. A simple marinade of cilantro with a kick of cayenne pepper make these a delicious and spicy-as-you-like addition to summer meals.
Spicy grilled shrimp step by step
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- In a small bowl, crush the garlic with the salt. Mix in cayenne pepper and paprika, and then stir in olive oil and lemon juice to from a paste. In a large bowl, toss shrimp with garlic paste until evenly coated.
- Lightly oil grill. Cool shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque. Transfer to a serving dish, garnish with lemon wedges, and serve.
Chili's Spicy Grilled Shrimp Tacos is hands down my absolute favorite food on earth. They're outrageously addictive, as my husband (who has to take me to Chili's weekly) will tell you. Grilled Spicy Lime Shrimp with Creamy Avocado Cilantro Sauce has a simple but full of flavor and spice marinade. If using wooden skewers, place in shallow container and cover with water. Easy spicy grilled shrimp flavored with a deeply savory gochujang sauce!