You can cook Curried Goat using 21 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Curried Goat
- You need of Goat Stew———-.
- Prepare 1-3/4 pound of goat pieces.
- Prepare 1 of large bell pepper.
- It’s 1 of large onion.
- It’s 2 quarts of water.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chopped thyme.
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced ginger.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of curry powder.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of melted butter.
- You need of Rice———–.
- It’s 3 cups of brown rice.
- You need 6 cups of water.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2-1/2 teaspoon of yellow curry powder.
- You need 3 tablespoon of butter.
Curried Goat instructions
- Wash the goat meat. Add to a deep pan. Cover with water.
- Slice the onion and add. Also add the salt, pepper, garlic, and ginger.
- Boil on medium to high heat for an hour.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the ones for rice, butter and flour. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- Mix the flour and butter.
- Cook the rice in the water and salt when done add the curry powder and butter. Put on a plate.
- Add the butter flour to the goat stew and stir well till it thickens and flour is done.
- Serve I hope you enjoy! Add a Scotch Bonnet pepper to this if you want it spicier.